At Simsona, we understand the importance of integrating your estimating with other business processes in order to achieve maximum productivity and cost savings for your business.
By integrating Simsona takeoff and estimating output to your Estimating Software with various Quantity Takeoff software packages commonly used by our clients it has never been easier to convert electronic project plans into a Simsona's Takeoff and Estimating Software estimate.
Simsona Estimating Software comes with spreadsheet based Quantity Takeoff sheets as a standard feature however, if you would like to integrate with a 3rd party software, that can be done quickly and easily.
Uses: General Contracting, Site work, Concrete, Masonry, Steel, Wood work, Roofing, Firestopping, Door and Windows, Interior Walls & Ceiling, Flooring, Painting, , Electrical, Mechanical, and most of other specific items / trade as needed.
- TAKEOFF FOR CONSTRUCTION PROJECT
- TAKEOFF FOR MATERIAL SUPPLIER FOR PREPARING MATERIAL SUPPLY BID / PROPOSAL
- WE USE ELECTRONIC CONSTRUCTION TAKEOFF SOFTWARE
- REDUCE YOUR ESTIMATING DEPT OVERHEAD COSTS
- SAVE TIME AND MONEY IN BIDDING and BE MORE COMPETITIVE IN BIDDING
- OUTSOURCE YOUR TEDIOUS TAKEOFF WORK AND SAVE MONEY
- BID MORE WORK AND MAKE MONEY BY WINNING MORE BIDS
- WE PROVIDE COLORED MARKUP FOR YOUR REVIEW OF TAKEOFF and VERIFYING QUANTITIES
- FILE ARE EXPORTABLE TO EXCEL
What's your average cost to prepare a bid?
Save money on today's bid and even eliminate future costs by using onscreen takeoff software to make estimators more efficient and gt rid yourself of paper, pens and storage needs.
How many labor hours do you waste during the takeoff process?
Onscreen takeoff automation and separation of quantities will allow construction estimators to reduce per bid time.
How many errors has manual takeoff introduced for you?
Onscreen Takeoff automates the calculations, allowing all involved to measure any area or perimeter accurately, even with irregular shapes and curves.
We provide takeoff fro below trades:
General Contracting, Site work, Concrete, Masonry, Steel, Wood work, Roofing,Flooring, Door and Windows, Interior Walls & Ceiling, ,Firestopping. Painting, , Electrical, Machanical, and most of other specific items / trade as needed.